MED-Q Smart Pill Dispenser tool for High Blood Pressure
MED-Q smart Pill Dispenser for High Blood Pressure Study
First of all, a recent medical study of 75 Thousand individuals with high blood pressure. Second of all, published by the European Heart Journal Second of all, it showed that people who did not take medication had a 400% elevated chance of death from a stroke. Third of all, a smart pill dispenser for high blood pressure is the solution.
Med-Q Smart Pill Dispenser prevents the shocking consequences of medication errors
Furthermore, risk was assessed by following how the directions were followed. Hence, compared to the other two sub-categories of non-adherence, the data is clear. The report had used many different types of pill dispensers. For example, the smart electronic pill dispenser and automatic pill reminders have been found to work the best.
Researcher was done on different kinds off anti hypertensive drugs. For example, researchers unconverted non-adherent patients who were on a diuretics or beta-blockers had a Six Hundred Percent higher risk of death . In addition, a Three Hundred and Ninety Percent elevated likelihood of being hospitalization. The Academy of Finland is where the study was done.
Med-Q automatic pill clock reduces risk Three Hundred Twenty Percent
- First of all, a automatic pill dispenser with alarm system will assure proper dosing.. Hence, these actual can prevent a 300% elevated chance in the tenth year.
- Second of all, an automatic medication user had a 560 % reduced risk of a fatal stroke
- Third of all, individuals didn’t use a electronic pill dispenser to take pills have suffeed. In fact, more likely to need hospital care after a stroke.
- Forth of all, hospitalizations were 270% higher in year 2. this was after taking anti-hypertensive pills. To sum up, when compared to adherent patients, and 1.8-fold higher in by the 1oth year.
- Finally, the year in which they went to the hospital with a stroke, their risk was nearly two-fold higher. In like manner, a pill clock user prevents death.
Is-medication Compliance Vital for Eldery?
These results emphasize the importance of seniors taking their prescription medications and supplements as directed. Following the exact directions will reduce the risk of both fatal and non-fatal strokes. Non-adherent patients have a greater risk. Equally important even ten years before they suffer a stroke.
They considered the individual compliant if they took the pills right over 90% of the time. Non-adherence was divided into a couple of 2 different groups. First group, had intermediate adherence (30 to 80 %). Second group, extremely low adherence (less than 29 Percent). However, an automatic pill box with alarms was not used in the study.. Again, included over 72 Thousand people. Furthermore, the subjects were over the age of 40. In conclusion, 2,100 died from stroke and over 23 Thousand visited the hospital with a stroke.
The MED-Q smart pill dispenser with alarms can often make the difference between life and death. The newest study information has confirmed the overwhelming need for a Medication dispenser has been proven. In conclusion, a Smart Pill Dispenser tool for High Blood Pressure for medication management can have life changing implications.