MED-Q smart Pill Dispenser for High Blood Pressure
MED-Q smart Pill Dispenser for High Blood Pressure Study
First of all, a recent medical study of 75 Thousand individuals with high blood pressure. Second of all, published by the European Heart Journal Second of all, it showed that people who did not take medication had a 400% elevated chance of death from a stroke. Third of all, a smart pill dispenser for high blood pressure is the solution.
Med-Q Smart Pill Dispenser prevents the shocking consequences of medication errors
Furthermore, risk was assessed by following how the directions were followed. Hence, compared to the other two sub-categories of non-adherence, the data is clear. The report had used many different types of pill dispensers. For example, the smart electronic pill dispenser and automatic pill reminders have been found to work the best.
Researcher was done on different kinds off anti hypertensive drugs. For example, researchers unconverted non-adherent patients who were on a diuretics or beta-blockers had a Six Hundred Percent higher risk of death . In addition, a Three Hundred and Ninety Percent elevated likelihood of being hospitalization. The Academy of Finland is where the study was done.
Med-Q automatic pill clock reduces risk Three Hundred Twenty Percent
- First of all, a automatic pill dispenser with alarm system will assure proper dosing.. Hence, these actual can prevent a 300% elevated chance in the tenth year.
- Second of all, an automatic medication user had a 560 % reduced risk of a fatal stroke
- Third of all, individuals didn’t use a electronic pill dispenser to take pills have suffeed. In fact, more likely to need hospital care after a stroke.
- Forth of all, hospitalizations were 270% higher in year 2. this was after taking anti-hypertensive pills. To sum up, when compared to adherent patients, and 1.8-fold higher in by the 1oth year.
- Finally, the year in which they went to the hospital with a stroke, their risk was nearly two-fold higher. In like manner, a pill clock user prevents death.
Is-medication Compliance Vital for Elderly?
These results emphasize the importance of seniors taking their prescription medications and supplements as directed. Following the exact directions will reduce the risk of both fatal and non-fatal strokes. Non-adherent patients have a greater risk. Equally important even ten years before they suffer a stroke.
45-Day Money Back Guarantee. FREE Standard Shipping & Handling. Award Winning Customer Service.