Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms
Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms to the rescue. First, the Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms medication reminder and automated pill dispenser in one smart unit. Consequently, Med-Q will ensure an end to forgetting and overdosing. The smart medication dispenser shows only the prescribed dose of medication that needs to be taken. Med-Q’s smart LITE-Box guides and blasting alarms ensure patient compliance Finally, the Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms offers up peace of mind for caregivers as well as the patients. (loved ones).
The Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms includes 14 individual pill compartments. Each of the individual pill boxes hold up to 23 full size aspirins (325 mg). The combination of simplicity and ease of operation can put an end to forgetting and over dosing once and for all.
Med-Q Top Life Saving Features:
- First, Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms is an all in one pill reminder, medication dispenser and pill organizer.
- Second, Ideal for in-home care, caregiver facilities, physicians, dietitians or nutritionists.
- Third, the perfect pill dispenser for early Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Finally, Eliminates the need for a live-in caregiver or other personnel to distribute prescription medication as directed by the doctor
- Great for the elderly, Alzheimer’s patients, mentally or visually impaired
- Organize nutritional supplements or recommending nutritional supplementation plans
- 14 medication compartments for up to 46 doses of medication per day. Set for 1 or two daily alerts. The Combo is for 3 or 4 daily pill reminders
- Anti-Skid bottoms act like 4 tiny anchor. Hence, preventing Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser form falling off a table or night stand and other accidents.
- Furthermore, Simple to set-up, only need 2 buttons
- Alerts at specified times with Fl;ashing Red LED LITE-BOX Guides
- Low battery alert 1 month before Battery goes dead. Again, powered by 2 AA batteries
- 9 inches long
Top Medication Problems in Seniors
In the first place, elderly men and women need certain medications to be Healthy and Independent. In fact, a lifeline to good health…or a disaster waiting to happen depends on proper medicating. Hence, the need for an Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms to prevent skipped doses. Additionally, if too much medication is taken, the results can be bad or even life threatening.
The Department of Health and Human Services says, ” Medication problems are widespread”
- 65 percent of the elderly are “non-compliant” with their prescription drugs orders. Medication Non-compliant is the medical term for people who don’t take the medication according to the health care professional’s directions.
- Approximately 250,000 seniors adults have an ER trip or are hospitalized each year from drug mistakes.
There are many different causes for why senior men and women are not taking prescription medications as prescribed. Moreover, here are the top causes of medication mistakes. Finally, what can be done about them.
Vision Problems come with Aging
Many seniors have vision problems, . For example, they are unable to read small print on labels. In addition, they can’t distinguish between pills in the Tuesday box or the Wednesday box. Fact, these errors will often cause potentially dangerous mistakes. Most Medication Dispenser with alarms will have braille imprints. By the same token, smart pill dispensers will have flashing guides to help the visual impaired. Obviously, flashing guides are of no use to seniors who are blind.
The Med-Q Solution:
- Med-Q uses BRIGHT LITE-BOX Technology. A great guide to show loved ones which pills to take,. Finally, a combination of braille and flashing guides will help to eliminate medication errors.
- Ask for Large Print medicine labels. In like manner, be sure to ask the pharmacist for medications labels with large print size.
Age Induced Medication Mistakes
Aimm’s (Age Induced Medication Mistakes). First, not to be confused with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease . Seniors will simply forget to take their medications. The biggest culprit, mixing up days of the week. For example, the take Mondays pills on time. Later, the take a nap only to wake up thinking they forgot to take their AM pills. Now they take Tuesdays pills (double dosing). Later, they remember to take the pill,. However, now they take Wednesday’s pills. In short, dangerous tripe dosing. Hence, a trip to the ER, . The opposite is also true: some times they are forgotten all together.
The Med-Q Solution
- Use a Smart Pill Box Organizer. There are many types of pillboxes available. Smart computerized pill box dispensers have alarms and flashing guide reminders.
First, Med-Q can not help in this are. In short, many Low-income seniors can not affords prescriptions and supplements. In fact, those living on a fixed incomes, may not have the money to buy the needed medications and vitamins. Hence, many will split pills as well as try to cut back on the correct, prescribed dose. Subsequently, others will go without for long stretches of time with taking no medications at all. Finally, this is a recipe for a health disaster.
- First, ask the pharmacist is you can switch to Generics. Most Generic drugs are basically the same medications as a more expensive brand-name. Ask if a generic alternative can get the job done.
- Search out places that can offer Financial Assistance for prescription medication. For example, Prescription Assistance Programs. Also, ask your pharmacist if there are any discount programs for that med. A good place to look, the drug manufacturer’s website. It will often show discount programs if available. And look for low-cost prescription savings plans.
- Visit Benefits Checkup.org to find out if your parent is eligible for financial assistance. The same applies to other kinds of prescription medication savings plans.
Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms is America’s #1 Pill Dispenser
First, the Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms medication reminder means no more mistakes, Consequently, a proactive stance in medication compliance leads to good health and independece. Med-Q cuttind edge design ends forgetting and overdosing. The smart medication dispenser is only one part of a medication manage,ment plan. Remeber, medication will not wortk if not take as prescribed.
Med-Q shows only the prescribed dose of medication that needs to be taken. Med-Q’s smart LITE-Box guides and blasting alarms ensure patient compliance Finally, the Med-Q Electronic Medication Dispenser with alarms offers up peace of mind for caregivers as well as the patients. (loved ones).
For More Information visit:
How does Med-Q Programmable Electronic Medication Dispenser with Alarm work?