Med-Q electronic pill reminder and dispenser for Blood Pressure
Med-Q electronic pill reminder and dispenser for Blood Pressure success story
(Sweetwater, MS) Tracy P. bought a MED-Q electronic pill reminder and dispenser for blood pressure and brought it home from the hospital with her after her Heart Attack. Ronald said, ” I have had high Blood pressure for decades. I knew how bad it was but kept forgetting to take my pills. Some tie 3 or 4 times a week. The MED-Q electronic pill reminder and dispenser has solved my problem. She sets it for 8:30 every night and it’s flashing/beeping alarms keeps her on track. Tracy said, “I do not want to go back to the hospital with another Heart attack, this time I might not come home”.
Hypertension is called “The silent Killer”
People forget to take their medication because they don’t have a Pillbox for Blood Pressure. The People who forget to take their medication don’t have consequences until it is too late. Compliance in easy and affordable medication dispenser has proven to be a difficult task. It is critical for dosage control for proper treatment and the best results.
Why is a Smart electronic pill reminder and dispenser so Important
Here are some of the shocking statistics. Heart disease is the number two cause of death. It lass below cancer and above medication errors. The problem is that the symptoms are not usually visual so the individual doesn’t take the necessary precautions like a electronic pill reminder and dispenser Mom forgetting pills and Dad forgetting medication is no small problem when it comes to heart health
- 70 million American adults (29%) have high blood pressure
- Only about half (52%) of people with high blood pressure have their condition under control with medication, exercise and diet
- 33% American adults has prehypertension
- High blood pressure costs the nation $46 billion each year. This total includes the cost of health care services, medications, and missed days of work.
High blood pressure can lead to Stroke and Heart attacks.
This is why a medication box is part of the three prong plan
1) Exercise: Light exercise for only 30 minutes a day has been shown to lower blood pressure dramatically
2) Diet: A diet low in salt and fats and high in fiber has shown good effects.
3) Use a medication timer to make sure you take your Pills. A Smart medication Box or a smart pillbox with alarms works the best.
A good Smart pill dispenser, diet and exercise can give you many years of quality Life. MED-Q Pill reminder or dispenser is there to help prevent Mom from forgetting pills or Dad forgetting Medication. Simply put, MED-Q Smart PillBox to the rescue.