Make swallowing pills simple for the challenged
Here are 2 methods that make swallowing pills simple.
- Fill a pop bottle to the very top with fresh water.
- Place the Pill in your mount, on the very front of your tongue and then pull your lips in around the bottle top.
- Sip, making sure you keep your lips wrapped around the bottle. Use gulping to swallow the water and the pill will slide down with it.
Scientists spoke to One Hundred Individuals, with problems taking meds. They were then tested this style, with eyes shut, gulping big mouthfuls with very big pills. The outcome, a Sixty Percnt improvement. Many said it made swallowing pills simple. This method will make swallowing pills simple The Old Fashion method of a cup of water needs to be updated.
The People had better success with the lean-forward method:
- Put the meds in your mouth, on the very tip of the tongue.
- Drink a tiny amount, but don’t swallow.
- Take your chin inward towards the middle of your chest.
- Swallow it WITH THE LIQUID as the chin remains bent towards your chest.
This method, a whooping 89% positive rating compared to the out dated , “cup of water” method. You should take note, it is most likely that this will make swallowing pills simple for you if you fall in the 89%.
Make swallowing pills simple is no joke.
Problems with swallowing pills or prescription medications is termed, ” dysphagia“. It causes range from nerves, muscles or physiological issues. Believe it or not, Twenty Five groupings of muscles work together in your mouth and throat. At the time one swallows, the air passages close and you stop breathing for a second. Any Problems with any nerves and muscles causes problems. You can get food and liquid in your lungs.